Scenic Flight + Experience
- Minimum Pax 2
- Duration 3-4 hours
- Cost 270pp
- Depart from Te Anau
Merge air, land and lake with this fantastic half-day Fiordland experience.
Enjoy 15% off your scenic flight when you mention KIWITRAVEL on booking. Available for direct bookings via our website between 1 May and 30 September 2020.
Departing from our lakeside Te Anau base, soar over beautiful Lake Te Anau and then up to land at a mountain tarn before getting dropped off at the Luxmore Hut –Enjoy stunning views out over the remote Kepler Mountains before beginning your hike on the Kepler. The well-formed track winds through native beech forest and is downhill to Brod Bay, on the shores of Lake Te Anau and the pickup point for the short boat cruise back to town. **During the Great Walks Season we are only permitted to land at Luxmore Hut between the hours of 10am-3pm**
- Soar high above the Kepler Mountains and view the Kepler Track from the air
- Land beside a pretty mountain tarn with views of the Main Divide
- Enjoy viewing the ‘Hidden Lakes’ from the air
- Enjoy a taste of the well-formed Kepler Track
- Explore fascinating limestone caves (optional)
- Combine air, land and lake for a fantastic morning amidst the Fiordland wilderness
The track is easy to follow, but we’ll provide you with a map as well. Make sure you bring insect repellant, sun lotion, good footwear, a torch to explore the limestone caves (optional), lunch and good layers of clothing.